(Sample) Taiji(Taichi) Shoot the Bull Over the Mountain Trick Explanation
This is a sample (52 seconds) of the original “(Premium) Taiji(Taichi) Shoot the Bull Over the Mountain Trick Explanation ” premium content (more than 13 minutes).
The original Master Byron Zhang’s video on “(Premium) Taiji(Taichi) Shoot the Bull Over the Mountain Trick Explanation” is 13 minutes long.
We ask a small donation $3.99 (less than a cup of coffee) to view the original video here:
In order to view this premium content, please follow the following steps:
1. if you are already registered at basks.com/forum, then skip step 1.
register at basks.com/forum if you have not done so. In order to fight with spam, there is a question asked at the registration page, a human need to type in the number “2008” without the quote.
2. once you registered, go to this url http://basks.com/forum/payments.php
check the Video Viewing (3.99 Video), pay the $3.99 with paypal
3. make sure when you pay with paypal, include a message of your youtube ID so that we can add you manually into youtubve video. Make sure the paypal message also specify which premium video you would like to view.
4. we found for some people, their youtube ID can not access private video, in this case your email address that is associated with your youtube need to be given so that you can access the private video.
5. We will try to add your access asap, but remember this is not automatic/instant, be patient.
6. if you have paid more previously, you may request to view this video. If you are interested in multiple premium video, you may also pay one combined donation (to save paypal processing fees)
This is Tai Chi and Push Hand basic training about how to deliver force through connection.
These are some tips from Byron for the very beginners. The students’ practice would provide further inside.
Note that other Tai Chi styles may have different interpretation of this same topic, we hope people can appreciate this version.
You may upload your own practice video to youtube and post on http://basks.com/forum for others to view and comment.
Please like our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/BasksCom
It is important we share our experience and discuss the best way to learn Tai Chi. We don’t want to lose the traditional martial arts treasures, we want to improve them by developing better skills and enabling better learning.
The original (Premium contents) can viewed from here (after your donation):
other premium materials: