This is a sample (39 seconds) of the original “(Premium) How to Train Relax-Empty-Round-Fulfill in Taiji form, Part 1 ” premium content (more than 5 minutes).
The original Master Byron Zhang’s video on “(Premium) How to Train Relax-Empty-Round-Fulfill in Taiji form, Part 1 ” is 5 minutes long.
We ask a small donation $1.99 (less than a cup of coffee) to view the original video here:
In order to view this premium content, please follow the following steps:
1. if you are already registered at basks.com/forum, then skip step 1.
register at basks.com/forum if you have not done so. In order to fight with spam, there is a question asked at the registration page, a human need to type in the number “2008” without the quote.
2. once you registered, go to this url http://basks.com/forum/payments.php
check the Video Viewing (Form Part 1), pay the $1.99 with paypal
3. make sure when you pay with paypal, include a message of your youtube ID so that we can add you manually into youtubve video.
4. we found for some people, their youtube ID can not access private video, in this case your email address that is associated with your youtube need to be given so that you can access the private video.
5. We will try to add your access asap, but remember this is not automatic/instant, be patient.
6. if you have paid more previously, you may request to view this video.
The original (Premium contents) How to Train Relax-Empty-Round-Fulfill in Taiji form, Part 1. This is Tai Chi and Push Hand basic training feeling uniform force aided with a ball. It can viewed from here (after your donation):
other premium videos you may be interested in: